Yeah, I remember one sale years ago when I spent over $1300 and was feeling buyer's remorseuntil I added up the MSRP on what I bought and it came up over $3600. To most people, the system had crashed and left them out. This is the cyber monday version, so they probably held some in reserve or are selling off whatever didn't go out the door yet. One new winner* is announced every week! See you there. TNVC/NGI Giveaway: 15 winners with over $7000 worth of prizes!! [#37] The Parata is so hot this year. Spyderco Endela Lightweight Blue FRN Knife (3.41" Satin K390) C243FPK390. Spyderco Siren Coarse Black G10 Plain Edge LC200N Back Lock Folder C247GP. More importantly, it was good to reconnect with my tribe again. Turning around we saw the large Spyderco sign in all its glory, we were at the source! Theother side(right)featuresmore details about the Native giveaway for US troops. Broke but happy is my usual state on the drive home from the sale. All the Spyderco knives in this video are part of his personal collection and were -sadly- not for sale. I scored a Para2, although the site was so slow, I lost out on the black, and had to go with the Camo. don't post a link or anything. I will see if I can get a Lil Native for a decent price, Ive already spent 1k this week on knives. We hear you, and as a company, we always want to be as transparent as possible. For Sale: Custom & Semi Production Knives (Dealer), KnifeMaker's Market: Knives & More for Sale, Wanted: Knifemaker / Craftsman / Related Services, Busse / Swamprat / Scrapyard Knives For Sale, For Sale: Traditionals, Slipjoints, "Old Timey", International (Non-US) For Sale & Trade Forums, https://www.spyderco.com/seconds-sale-statement/. Ah, gotcha. Posted: 11/28/2022 12:35:39 PM EST. 3 Best Ways to Improve Concealment with Inside the Waistband Holsters. Copyright 1996-2023 AR15.COM LLC. I can really recommend this part of Colorado, even without visiting Spyderco HQ. Subscribe to our monthly Newsletter to receive firearm news, product discounts from your favorite Industry Partners, and more. As online sale skyrocketed in 2020, there is no doubt that they knew it would also be historical. I think the homepage will have a link or something but not sure yet. 366K Followers, 874 Posts - Welcome to the official Instagram page for Spyderco! Grab a few if you want to decide which you like best, but then send the rest back to the tables instead of hanging onto them. Behind the reception desk is a large atrium filled with plants and. 2 trys and got a PM2 SV30 for half price. Posted by SpyderCollector, A quick tour of my visit to the Spyderco Factory Outlet. By purchasing or receiving any item produced by Spyderco, Inc., the owner assumes the responsibility to research and comply with all applicable federal, state, local, and international laws related to the possession, ownership, carry, shipment, transport, and use of any Spyderco product. Even before the Factory Seconds Sales Day, the company had discussed having an online inventory as well. that would be terrible. Find a freshly discontinued Spyderco knife or one removed from the market in previous years. The owner expressly agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Spyderco, Inc. for all claims resulting directly or indirectly from the purchase, possession, ownership, transportation, or use of the item in violation of applicable federal, state and local laws or regulations. Thanks again for making it available to those of us who'd otherwise never likely attend in-person. Since its a recurring question on the forums, I added a button on the navigation menu at the top of this screen to keep these pictures easy to find. 1 Pair G10 Knife Handle Patches For Spyderco Paramilitary 2 Custom Scale DIY Accessories Parts Handle Scales Cutter Grip Patches. All information is aggregated and therefore . I am new to Spyderco knives and saw this while in store last week. Leave a Comment | Spyderco HQ | Permalink A screw that didnt want to come loose, now did come loose. JavaScript is disabled. Thanks! Worth the hassle. The font and lettering on the facade was in the style of the old white boxes (packaging), while the doormat featured the design on the grey knifeboxes. OpFocus seconds sale and other expenses have kinda wiped out my spending money. https://www.spyderco.com/spyderco-seconds-sale-online/, https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/479088/6DC16ACE-5BDB-493E-8515-9F1776192B0F_jpe-1712047.JPG, https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/479088/241E5A9B-126D-45E3-B870-6430F86FA7BD_jpe-1712049.JPG, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5OQLDH0U9A, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cT-0VWpCYZk. That's why the "no hoarding" rule. Luckily, the pandemic is waning and we got to travel across the pond again. If a knife or other product doesn't meet Spyderco's stringent standards, it's declared a factory second and removed from the first quality inventory. All rights reserved. Olights Massive Black Friday 2022 Sale [FREE Gift Included] Dont Miss Out! All rights reserved. MYEDCHUB operated under MYEDCHUB LLC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. Making our way to the main parking lot in front of thefactory we noticed another hint that we were in the right spot. Modification of products, materials, measurements, technical specifications and availability can occur. The Spydercrew uses this car for attending knifeshows that can be reached by car. If you are joining us for the 2022 Factory Seconds Sale this Saturday, please take a moment to read the following. Its visible from this window in the atrium looking into the Outlet Store. Got an email confirmation and then a shipping confirmation with the knife showing up as promised - exactly what I would expect from Spyderco. Naturally, I had to get some shirts. Performance: These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources as well as how the site is used. All Rights Reserved. So you buy a $60 knife the first day and another the second and another the 3rd it's $180 plus like $40 for shipping instead of free. All product names, art and text herein are the property of Spyderco, Inc. and may not be reproduced in part or whole without the sole written permission of Spyderco, Inc. I have no idea what to expect. According to Spyderco, the decision to cancel was not easy, and they knew that many customers and EDC knife enthusiasts would be disappointed. It may not display this or other websites correctly. It's creating and using scarcity to one's own advantage. If you get a chance to meet the Spydercrew at the SFO, a show or meet, do take that chance. Even if youve been around these knives for a number of years, like myself, there is always something new to learn. Hopefully I'll be able to get the other knives I want by the time I make it through again. RELEASE, ASSUMPTION OF RISK, WAIVER OF LIABILITY, AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT [ARCHIVED THREAD] - Spyderco Seconds Sale is online! The center picture shows a view on the reception desk from the second floor. Postby Candyman Wed Oct 05, 2022 7:16 am, Postby WilliamMunny Wed Oct 05, 2022 7:39 am, Postby Mushroom Wed Oct 05, 2022 8:44 am, Postby TazKristi Wed Oct 05, 2022 9:04 am, Postby WilliamMunny Wed Oct 05, 2022 9:14 am, Postby TkoK83Spy Wed Oct 05, 2022 9:25 am, Postby WilliamMunny Wed Oct 05, 2022 9:33 am, Postby jabba359 Wed Oct 05, 2022 10:01 am, Postby Candyman Wed Oct 05, 2022 10:59 am, Postby yablanowitz Wed Oct 05, 2022 11:00 am, Postby Candyman Wed Oct 05, 2022 11:01 am, Postby Candyman Wed Oct 05, 2022 11:03 am, Postby infinkc Wed Oct 05, 2022 3:13 pm, Postby Ramonade Wed Oct 05, 2022 4:58 pm, Postby WilliamMunny Wed Oct 05, 2022 5:06 pm, Postby akapennypincher Wed Oct 05, 2022 7:08 pm, Postby toxophilus Wed Oct 05, 2022 7:38 pm, Postby yablanowitz Wed Oct 05, 2022 8:23 pm, Postby Fireman Thu Oct 06, 2022 1:21 am, Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], LeDe, mlcvc, RugerNurse, Spydie_Flick and 31 guests. I chipped the edge and need to get it sharpened as I've never sharpened the Maxamet steel before. So I couldnt help myself and pop over to attend the annual factory seconds sale, where less-than-perfect-but-fully-functional-spydies are sold at bargain prices. Please pay particular attention to the note to be mindful of construction areas. Please follow this link to read more. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win. Thanks OP, I picked up another PM2 ( in Black ) to go with my PM2 in grey Max. Sort By. Spyderco used parts of these authentic girders to make the inlays on the DAllara WTC commemorative knife. The owner expressly agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Spyderco, Inc. for all claims resulting directly or indirectly from the purchase, possession, ownership, transportation, or use of the item in violation of applicable federal, state and local laws or regulations. member 0003. RELEASE, ASSUMPTION OF RISK, WAIVER OF LIABILITY, AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT Model # SP-C101GPBN15V2. Spyderco is not liable for the misuse of any Spyderco knife or product purchased either directly from Spyderco or a reseller. AR15.COM is the world's largest firearm community and is a gathering place for firearm enthusiasts of all types. Spyderco knives and accessories at special discounted prices while supplies last. (303) 279-2282 This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. I'll have to set a reminder to check this out tomorrow. Had a Ladybug years ago. Its a 3 day sale, and they dont put everything on there all at once. Spyderco Moderator Moderator Joined Apr 20, 2005 Messages 775 Dec 8, 2020 #1 We received lots of questions during the online Factory Seconds Sale as well as after. 389 posts . We all know the hype about the in-person Spyderco Factory Seconds Sale. For one thing, there is now a huge(!) It features a quick tour of the factory outlet store, showing the display cases with what they have on offer, the World Trade Center Memorial corner and the the display about the Native program for US troops serving in Iraq and Afghanistan. Spyderco is not liable for the misuse of any Spyderco knife or product purchased either directly from Spyderco or a reseller. We hear you, and as a company, we always want to be as transparent as possible. Any recommendations? Add to Cart. Leave a Comment | Spyderco HQ | Tagged: SFO, Spyderco Tour, Spyderco Visit | Permalink "Life is fragile - we should take better care of each other, and ourselves - every day!". But did it crush? Wood Settle Down Store. Click now to browse our huge selection. No need to get another one. Thats when I plan for every year! Posted by SpyderCollector, When I visited New Mexico last year and went through Santa Fe, I simply had to stop by Santa Fe Stoneworks. Driving on the I-95 north out of Golden we passed this tiny sign (below left)and we followed its instructions. Any use of this content without express written consent is prohibited. Spyderco Counterfeits, Clones, Replicas, etc. In this video I unbox the knives I scored during the 2020 Spyderco Factory Seconds Sale!Bearded Gear Merch: https://teespring.com/stores/bearded-gear-2Suppor. The Ultimate Guide to H1 Steel: Strengths and Advantages, 5 Things to Consider to Pick the Perfect EDC Knife, What You Must Know About CPM-20CV for Your Everyday Carry. Good luck gents. Spyderco manufactures reliable, high-performance cutting tools. It was quite the spectacle that unfolded. Spyderco knives are practical, ergonomic, and utilitarian from the edge up. Visit our HOMEPAGE for more great EDC content. Again. 1,010 were here. After the cancellation of the in-person seconds sale, Spyderco went to task to ensure that the online sale was successful. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. While the experience was not perfect, how could anyone expect it to be when it's the first online sale and with such short notice. I did notice a few new items at spydercos HQ. Or something else? US $7.65. According to Spyderco, the system did not crash but just timed out. My daughters have crawled around the SFO before as toddlers, and now they share their experiences in fluent English, of the trip and school and friends back home. They changed the price tags at the in person seconds sale in 2018. But personally I'd rather them hold off shipping till the end of the sale and group everything together. Thanks for the explanation. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. What means "no hoarding"? However, the 2020 event was one of a kind for both customers and the company. Typically, a product is declared a factory second when it has a cosmetic flaw or just doesn't meet a quality control standard. Posted: 11/28/2022 1:35:39 PM EDT I'm planning to go, but I won't be buying much this year. Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. I wanted both hands free to sample all the knives! Extra 2% off with coins. I wouldnt mind a cheap ugly Caribbean or of course a Para2 or 3. Our Price: $138.25. Even after the sale, the Spyderco crew continued to process the thousands of orders still pending. Maybe this year will be my year. Then, in 1848, the "Fond-Gillarde" gallery, which cut the siderite vein after 160m, was dug. What to expect in the future? Skip to content All rights reserved. Model # SP-C10ZFPGITD. The visit was great! AR15.Com reserves the right to overwrite or replace any affiliate, commercial, or monetizable links, posted by users, with our own. -- Corb Lund. Slow and buggy. Spyderco is not liable for the misuse of any Spyderco knife or product purchased either directly from Spyderco or a reseller. I tried different rendering settings etc but Im thinking that the low light inside the store (for cameras) and the fast moving camera are the main culprits for the macroblocking and flickering lights in the video. The owner expressly agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Spyderco, Inc. for all claims resulting directly or indirectly from the purchase, possession, ownership, transportation, or use of the item in violation of applicable federal, state and local laws or regulations. I needed my hands free to peek into all the little boxes I bought and to go through all the catalogs and magazines! Modification of products, materials, measurements, technical specifications and availability can occur. Click on the images or titles to see the post with pictures from my visit that year. Posted by SpyderCollector. EDGE LENGTH . Online Seconds Sale dates have been announced! The vein has been exploited during . This is the cyber monday version, so they probably held some in reserve or are selling off whatever didn't go out the door yet. Free shipping on orders $99+. One thing led to another and before I knew it, I was in the US again and very close to Golden. The effort is very much appreciated. I would love to replace it with a similar model. Entering the Spyderco Factory Outlet Store, I immediately noticed the great H1 display. Spyderco is located on 820 Spyderco Way. CATEGORIES. Postby TazKristi Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:53 pm, Postby Bolster Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:20 pm, Postby yablanowitz Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:53 pm, Postby Mushroom Mon Nov 14, 2022 10:10 pm, Postby Bolster Tue Nov 15, 2022 12:08 am, Postby yablanowitz Tue Nov 15, 2022 9:42 am, Postby KF0KEP Tue Nov 15, 2022 11:32 am, Postby Larry_Mott Tue Nov 15, 2022 1:46 pm, Postby huyfishin Tue Nov 15, 2022 2:20 pm, Postby yablanowitz Tue Nov 15, 2022 5:06 pm, Postby standy99 Wed Nov 16, 2022 6:56 am, Postby troutinCO Wed Nov 16, 2022 9:57 am, Postby Mushroom Wed Nov 16, 2022 10:04 am, Postby troutinCO Wed Nov 16, 2022 11:06 am, Postby MileHiKnifeGuy Wed Nov 16, 2022 11:11 am, Postby Mini2white Fri Nov 18, 2022 1:05 am, Postby Ramonade Fri Nov 18, 2022 1:06 am, Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], LeDe, mlcvc, RugerNurse, Spydie_Flick and 30 guests. 2 Comments | Spyderco HQ | Permalink A Yojimbo, PM2, and PM3 for $201 shipped was worth the hassle to me! Some were donations like this one in the middle from the SEALs. I thought it wasn't going to be online anymore? Copyright 1996-2023 AR15.COM LLC. I was late to the party as usual, but did manage to pick up a Parata. Spyderco Factory Outlet November 13, 2020 The Online Factory Seconds Sale is just a few weeks away! OP update your post with the videos. Although, factory second products only have cosmetic flaws and mechanically operate normally, they do not come with the Spyderco standard warrant. Looking forward to hanging out again, Rich! From hunters and military members, to competition shooters and general firearm enthusiasts, we welcome anyone who values and respects the way of the firearm. But with the uncertainties of the global health crisis, I would advise that you be prepared for any eventuality. Posted by SpyderCollector. So 'hoarding' is taking a large amount of a particular desirable model for the sole purpose of negotiating (either before or after purchase) for other items. "There never was a good knife made of bad steel." Last year they added stuff during the sale rather than listing everything at once. From hunters and military members, to competition shooters and general firearm enthusiasts, we welcome anyone who values and respects the way of the firearm. A: The hottest, most in-demand Spyderco models made at the special request of a wholesale customer in a configuration different than what has been previously produced. As I said, theres always something new to learn. Enter your e-mail address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by e-mail. Telephone. how much for a hollow ground 10 5-point tungsten throwing star? This display features all the Native models that have been made. Scored a PM2 s110v in blue for $74, the $13 in shipping sucked. We've had issues in the past with people grabbing a bunch of stock, often all they can find of a given model, and holding on to them to "horse trade" with others to get other things they want. Best Ways to Use Gun Clip Holsters: Ultimate Guide. Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. -- Ben Franklin. They intended to conduct the sale over three days with several inventories drops to reduce the FOMO (fear of missing out) rush and equitably give more excellent bargains to more people. Spyderco knives fit your every need. The Msage mine is an old 19th-century iron exploitation, located on the Saint-Pierre-de-Msage territory, just at the end of the Romanche valley, 25 km south-east of Grenoble. ColoradoBound C. said: Wow just left a horrid experience from Boulder Ski Deals and, Deven L. said: Let me preface this by saying that I absolutely hate shopping and was, Cheryl S. said: Love this ski shop! 7 Best Benchmade EDC Pocket Knives to Carry in 2022. The glass ornament was made by a local artist. Spyderco knives and accessories at special discounted prices while supplies last. They love talking knives and youll learn so much more than just from your IG feed. Just got my first Shaman in the mail minutes ago. RELEASE, ASSUMPTION OF RISK, WAIVER OF LIABILITY, AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT The Centre is part of a particularly dynamic ecosystem, within the second French . If things go as planned, this could be on the biggest sale events for Spyderco. I will confess that I was in the passenger seat on our drive back to the hotel. All things Spyderco. While, these type of flaws may effect the products appearance, they do not typically effect the product's normal mechanical operations. Now, Spyderco does not offer factory tours but following the links below you should get a pretty good impression of what you can see at 820 Spyderco Way, Golden, Colorado, USA, Earth. They did do an online seconds sale in 2020there's a thread around here about it if you care to read about a bunch of crying and whining! Spyderco Manix 2 Sprint Run Stonewash CPM-15V Brown G10 Folder C101GPBN15V2. Note the license plates on this SUV. You must be eighteen (18) years of age to purchase Spyderco knives. We look forward to seeing you! The first workings began around 1820. That must be cut throat if they did. Endura AUS-8, Manix 2 S30V, Alcyone BD1N, PM2 Micarta Cruwear, Native 5 Maxamet (2nd), 2 X Magnacut Mule, Z-Wear Mule, BBB 15V Manix 2, SuperBlue . Proud M.N.O.S.D. You must be eighteen (18) years of age to purchase Spyderco knives. Posted by SpyderCollector. Located in a very diverse region rich in assets, not only geographically (relief, climate), but also economic and human, the Lyon-Grenoble Auvergne-Rhne-Alpes is the latest INRAE centre to be created. All product names, art and text herein are the property of Spyderco, Inc. and may not be reproduced in part or whole without the sole written permission of Spyderco, Inc. Following our great experiences of our visit to Spyderco last year, we couldnt resist and planned another vacation of beautiful Golden, Colorado. Spyderco 20.1K subscribers Subscribe 312 Share 11K views 2 years ago Thank you for your continued trust, confidence, and interest in Spyderco and our. Exclusives are produced for one customer or in conjunction with one customer and the Spyderco Factory Outlet Store (upon request). You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers. A discussion on the Spyderco forums about factory tours reminded me that I had some pictures of the Spyderco factory and the SFO or Spyderco Factory Outlet. 1 Comment | Spyderco HQ | Tagged: SFO, Spyderco HQ, Spyderco Visit | Permalink Oh, I didn't even know this was a thing. Meeting the people who make my favorite knives is always a treat. Modification of products, materials, measurements, technical specifications and availability can occur. It lies in a natural park and collecting is no longer allowed. Darn passing through Colorado the week before. Luckily for Mom, their interest in the candy drawer upstairs proved a lot stronger than the knives at the SFO downstairs. 21%. MSRP: $197.50. Our first destination: Golden, Colorado, U.S.A, Earth. Posted: 11/28/2022 5:17:08 PM EDT All rights reserved. Did you click on the link and read the info posted above? Spyderco maintains some of the strictest quality control standards on all of their products. For me, it was panic and excitement at the same time. Look no further than Knife Depot. In 2005 I got married and my wonderfulwife recommended we used our honeymoon to go to Colorado to visit Spyderco HQ and see what else the Golden area has to offer to tourists. The monthly Native giveaway for troops in Iraq and Afghanistan is much appreciated. They already did the factory seconds sale in person this year. Although customers were notified about the risk of cancellation, it was disappointing, especially for new customers and those used to the experience. Out of Stock. AR15.COM is the world's largest firearm community and is a gathering place for firearm enthusiasts of all types. Spyderco introduced its first knife in 1981 and soon became an EDC favorite for millions thanks to features like the Spydie Hole and pocket clip. I have a couple very cool things I cannot really get my hands on in France. Its a lot of fun to connect with the people. Forum rules. 6 Items. Spyderco factory seconds sale : KnifeDeals Both came razer sharp , this one has the dlc coating and purple g10. You really cant miss it when you drive past the factory on the I-95. 5 Best BOKER Pocket Knives to Buy for 2022! I paused to take this picture close to the entry on the I-95. What is a Spyderco Factory Second? +Shipping: US $3.46. Spyderco Endura 4 Limited Glow-In-the-Dark Zome FRN VG10 C10ZFPGITD. 5 Best Compact Size Fixed Blade Knives to Carry for Ultimate Concealment, 5 Best Stainless Steel Pocket Knives for 2022, 5 Compact Pocket Knives to Gift Someone With in 2022. plenty of plaques on the wall. We found out later that it was used for special projects ;-). 7 Best Benchmade EDC Pocket Knives to Carry in 2022 If a knife or other product doesn't meet Spyderco's stringent standards, it's declared a factory second and removed from the first quality inventory. Free Shipping on orders $99+. Spyderco Manix 2 Lightweight BD1N Translucent Blue FRCP C101PBL2. , Leave a Comment | Spyderco HQ | Tagged: colorado, golden, hq, Spyderco, spydercollector, spydercrew | Permalink The 44th factory Seconds sale was well awaited and prepared for. Strictly necessary: These cookies are essential to enable basic functionality like navigation, granting access to secured content and keeping your shopping basket content during your stay on the site. You are currently browsing the archives for the Spyderco HQ category. $143.50. By purchasing or receiving any item produced by Spyderco, Inc., the owner assumes the responsibility to research and comply with all applicable federal, state, local, and international laws related to the possession, ownership, carry, shipment, transport, and use of any Spyderco product. It's probably a lot easier for them to do it that way. Spyderco is a manufacturer of reliable, high-performance cutting tools and accessories. How could I refuse? AR15.Com reserves the right to overwrite or replace any affiliate, commercial, or monetizable links, posted by users, with our own. May your feet be warm and dry and your throat warm with whiskey. Model # SP-C101PGY2. Since the start of the pandemic, I havent had a chance to see the crew at all, since most shows were cancelled. CATEGORIES BLADE LENGTH BLADE THICKNESS COUNTRY OF ORIGIN EDGE LENGTH HANDLE MATERIAL LENGTH OVERALL STEEL WEIGHT Aqua Salt FRN Black/Black Blade $192.15 SALE Caribbean G-10 Black/Yellow Leaf $232.88 SALE Caribbean G-10 Black/Yellow Sheepfoot $232.88 SALE All Rights Reserved. Select HD720 or higher for best quality. Spyderco marks all of their their factory second knives with a notch on the spine of the blade. 1010 Washington Ave, Golden, CO 80401. Please follow this link to read more. Yes, I did but I don't think it answered my question about whether you'd still hold an "in person" 2nds sale given the "overwhelming" demand/success of the online sale. So will there be an in-person Factory Seconds Sale in 2021? All I can say is thank you Spyderco online 2nd was awesome. Another Spyderco Visit May 31, 2022 I've been lucky enough over the years to have visited the Spydercrew in their natural habitat, i.e. Spyderco . All content Copyright 2022 www.spydercollector.com. They will be announcing rare model drops on Twitter. Im a vegetarian as technically cows are made of grass and water. BLADE LENGTH BLADE THICKNESS. One new winner* is announced every week! Following the Covid-19 safety requirements, the event was to take place over two days outside the company's outlets but then came the cancellation!

Ethos, Pathos Logos Steve Jobs Speech, Pedro Rivera Jr Net Worth, Articles S

spyderco seconds sale 2022

• No comments yet.
  • Add a comment