If I submitted an article in mdpi and 3 reviewers review the manuscript. Click Editorial Office in the left-hand navigation bar. We have submitted on a special issue of Cells. Since the date of submission, the manuscript is still under the Review status. Home; About. I did so promptly and since then my manuscript status has been under review. We believe that peer-review needs to be efficient, rigorous, and fair for everyone involved. So, they directly refused that we will not consider the new author. Under review = The paper is being peer-reviewed. Hello, we requested to assistant editor to post our publication (remotesensing-1960532, doi: 10.3390/rs14236076) on the Journal Twitter Account? As you have been waiting for over a week, we will investigate and prioritise this issue. The Academic Editor is currently reviewing the peer review findings. It usually takes 15 days. Ive got 1st review Hi, I have a query. Regarding your procedure, it takes 1-2 days to display the final decision. i submitted my revised manuscripts after 2 major revision and one minor revision . Once youre clear on the ins and outs, get in touch with the Editorial Office, and theyll process your request. Were conducting an investigation into how this happened. The status Resubmitted means that you have now uploaded your revised manuscript. APCs need to be paid if a paper has been accepted. Click on Editorial Office in the left-hand navigation bar. So, I have plan to add his name once my paper go to review stage. Apologies for the delay. MDPI | Information for Editors This status usually takes 2-3 weeks, but this can be extended if reviewers require more time. Once they are satisfied with the improvements, your paper will move to the next stage in the publication process. Thank you. Although some papers pass through the process and hit all the time estimates, others may take longer, for many different reasons. APC information is also available via the journal menu. They can opt-out of open review for you. I revised the manuscript according to all comments and recommendations from the reviewers reports. Hi Tshering, thanks for getting in touch. They will be able to provide a clearer picture for you. I have given all reasons to the editor via email as per request. See Submitting Final Camera-Ready Manuscripts. If you submit without using an MDPI template, the Assistant Editor will help you with the layout during paper processing. As an MDPI author, you can choose whether or not to have your email address displayed on your manuscript webpage. If you find yourself waiting any longer, please do reach out to the journals Editorial Office. Please could you reach out to the journals Editorial Office? How much time it takes in Pending editor decision? article:sensors-2377283. Since the date of submission, the manuscript is still under the Review status. The information from MDPI.com, the abstract submission deadline is July 31, 2022, but I am still doing my research until next month. If the manuscript was rejected, we would greatly appreciate it if authors could inform the new journals Editorial Office in advance of submitting. I hope that this information helps. what is the chance for publication ? Hello. i submitted my paper in processes and they assigned me 2 reviwers . Therefore, you can submit your paper. I am the author of an article that wants to be published in Metals MDPI with the manuscript ID and title as follows: Manuscript ID: metals-1771094. Yes, when a manuscript is rejected, authors are free to submit it to any other journal. The question of "what is open peer review" is a fairly new topic. Please continue to expand the manuscript. How can we change or update the uploaded version? rejected I fully understand that it can be nerve-wracking to wait for updates on a manuscript. All journals uphold a peer-reviewed, rapid, and rigorous manuscript handling and editorial process. Is there specific time zone for each deadline of special issues? Hi, we submitted a paper in Agronomy journal almost 2 months ago. I submitted my article and its under review. Please do the needful. This stage takes about 1-2 working days, dependent on the editors schedule. You can find out about the journals scope in the Aims & Scope section, which can be accessed via the journal menu, or by searching for individual Special Issue webpages. They will be able to provide you with further details on the delay and any action that needs to be taken. Our article is in the same status from the last 9 days. I am afraid we spent a lot of time on review. You can find contact details on the journal webpage. Information on service function by APC breakdown is provided, as well as accepted currency and methods of payment. May I know what the possible reason for the delay is? Thank you for your comment! You can get in touch with the Assistant Editor assigned to your manuscript if youre unsure about the status of your paper. To date, I have not received any notification regarding the status (first decision) of our manuscript. They can provide you with an update on your manuscript and put your mind at ease. We always try to provide a decision as soon as possible, but we rely on external academic editors for that. I contacted [emailprotected] luck there. This is done in much the same way as when you initially uploaded your paper. What is the procedure? Your paper has been published and is now being converted into PDF format. so how to upload the revised proposed paper? Please accept the editors changes before updating the manuscript. Ive re-read it and cannot find the flaws. Actually, we did a submission mistake while uploading the manuscript. Sorry that youve been waiting so long. Things just always take much longer than we think they would. The status "Editor assignment pending" means that your paper has still not been assigned to an AE. Please see this list of IOAP participants: https://www.mdpi.com/ioap, Hello Dr. Katherine Bosworth Mistakes do happen and we have a system in place to keep published research up to date and accurate. How long one should wait on an editor's decision depends on a variety of factors - your stature within your profession, the quality of the journal to which you submitted the manuscript, and the. I also email to editorial office but they dont reply to me. I have a quary that during Proofread i have done a mistake can I submit it again.if possible then what should be the process. Apologies for the delay. The pending editor decision usually takes 1-2 business days. Hello Manish, thanks for getting in touch. Thank you very much! Currently, I am formatting my manuscript with the For Review template provided by Social Science. To find out more about specific papers, you can access the feedback on SuSy, and follow up with the journals Editorial Office if you require further details. Pending editor decision = The Academic Editor is making a final decision. Still, I havent gotten any requests for minor or major changes. Thanks for the reply. Please contact the journals Editorial Office immediately, letting them know of your situation. Language and layout edits, including typography, abbreviations, image quality, and referencing order edits have been made by the Editorial Office for you to review and confirm. Please could you contact the Assistant Editor assigned to your manuscript? They may be able to suggest other options. Pending decision= Academic Editor (48) Pending major or minor revisions= Pending editor decision Academic Editor Paper accepted= English correction done (24: ) what should I do? The duration of this status depends on the Academic Editors workload and availability. This is very surprising to hear. This is usually completed within 24 hours. Got confused also because in the decision, it is written: ACCEPT AFTER MINOR REVISION. Manuscripts submitted with vouchers and/or discounts are processed in exactly the same way as those without. The first round of reviews usually takes around two to three weeks. How long does this process take to complete? Is it for reviewers or authors action? We have recently taken a look at the popularity of this feature, the results of we found very . This situation makes me worry. Editorial Process,English Resources,Academic Resources. However, one has negative response. what recommendation you give me in such cases? Sorry youve been waiting longer than expected. I submitted a manuscript last month and it was under review and then pending editor decision. However, there is no guarantee that your work will be accepted for publication. You could try submitting without style files. You can use any number of discount vouchers from MDPI peer review. Hello, I am the author who submitted the thesis to horticulturae. Pending decision = A first assessment will be made by the Academic Editor. English Resources,Academic Resources,Editorial Process. Furthermore, it is possible to update this down the line, so dont worry. You can find their details on SuSy. Could you like to help me to solve this problem? We submitted 2nd revised manuscript and status directly changed to Pending editor decision. Thanks for reaching out. Answer: Thank you for your question. Thank you. Please get in touch with the journals Editorial Office if you are struggling to meet the submission deadline. Hi Decision. Is it common for reviewers and editor to not agree? You might also have submitted a manuscript (or chapter, journal article, etc). Our group submitted our research article to the special issue in the Journal Catalyst . how long would it takes to review. However, we have not been receiving any response. I believe you are talking about plagiarism. If you cannot return the edited manuscript and/or responses within the agreed time, you can get in touch with the Assistant Editor, who may be able to grant you an extension. I have send email to Metals editorial office and asistance editor who handle my submitted article. . You can then apply the feedback to your manuscript and submit the corrections. We also submitted a short text as per instructions given at :https://www.mdpi.com/authors/promoting. The papers got desk rejections and the same work is not accepted by IEEE Q1 journals. MDPI symmetry-basel - - We submitted the manuscript entitled Effectiveness of New Rock-Ramp Fishway at Miyanaka Intake Dam Compared with Existing Large and Small Stair-Type Fishways in water journal. If you find yourself waiting longer than this, please get in touch with the Editorial Office. Hi Islam. However, the status of my submitted article is in the pending decision. Thank you very much for your comment. If you still have questions or require a more detailed explanation, you can reach out to the Sustainability Editorial Office: sustainability@mdpi.com. However, I saw under the author details that co-author email will be not published, which are highlighted in red. This status means that our team of English editors are reviewing your manuscript for grammar, spelling, and MDPI house style. Hi, This process usually takes 1-2 working days. Hi, I even send an email to the new journal editor to ask but not responding. Average duration of "Pending Decision"? - ResearchGate English correction done = The paper has been edited for English, which takes about 24 hours. Do you think how long probably I should keep waiting? Could you help me to cope with my situation? All authors including removing authors send rmail from their official email address to show a concent about new authorship. few more things I want to confirm.. you have commented You can include additional authors at any time during revisions (before manuscript acceptance). nearly one month ago on the blog. Can you please guide us cz its almost 15 days. Your paper should currently appear as a PDF online. Hello, is there any way to deposit my ORCiD to my MDPI articles that were published in the past? For authors from low- and middle-income countries, waivers or discounts will be granted on a case-by-case basis. MDPI Editorial Staff will then change the details for you. In due course the editor-in-chief, on behalf of the associate editor who handles your paper will notify you about the publication decision. Could you please reach out to the journals Editorial Office? If you know that you wont be able to make a deadline, you should contact the Assistant Editor (Editorial Office) to ask for more time. As your paper is still being processed, you can easily withdraw and re-submit the paper. Thanks, Katherine. I got rejected but they it was written encourage resubmission. Yes, authors can ask the Assistant Editor to withdraw their submission at any time before paper acceptance. Round 1 . The Editorial Office is waiting for your revised manuscript. In addition, MDPI offers Authors Services (https://www.mdpi.com/authors/english) before paper submission. We got first decision in 39 days (despite the fact that average time for it in Agronomy is 19 days) and did our revision within 5 days. It has is under the status of pending conversion and it waited for two weeks still now? Another reason for addition was that, my supervisor don`t like rejection. Is it normal to take time. . thanks. Revised reviews are usually completed in around three working days, considering that reviewers are already familiar with the content of your paper. We find the automatic answer given to authors after rejected by editor considerably vague and in contradiction with the San Francisco Declaration, which MDPI signed on 2012 with this motto: We aim to publish all manuscripts that are scientifically correct, and do not artificially increase journal rejection rates, allowing the reader community at large to define impact. If this is correct, then what is rejection based on novelty and general significance after rejection by the editor? MDPI Journals A-Z Information & Guidelines Initiatives About Login Register Submit Guidelines for Reviewers Instructions for Authors . You are welcome to choose the same or another MDPI journal if the paper was rejected and you were encouraged to resubmit. if the paper been rejected because of choosing wrong special issue during submitting (system was not giving the name of wanted special issue )while we wrote name of wanted special issue in cover letter can i resubmit again for the wanted special issue. Sorry to hear that youve been waiting longer than expected. One of our core values at MDPI is the speed at which we publish. Apologies that youve been waiting so long. Could you please advise me how to deal with this situation? Thanks and regards. We are assuming that MDPI is like a money machine nowadays and only or mostly accepted paper without the vouchers code. I encourage you to take a look at the Under review section in this article. Once my publication is Accepted, if I want to withdraw the paper, DO I have to pay the APC? It shouldnt take long at all. In addition, I am a undergraduate student who are applying the master degree, so this article is of vital importance for me. Dear Shams, thank you for your comment. I understand you have been waiting longer than expected, and I am following this up for you. How can we know if something went wrong with our paper? What does "Pending editor assignment" status mean? It is already more than three weeks since my manuscript was submitted, but there is still no feedback from editorial office and the status is still Under review. Heres an overview of the statuses and their meanings. Manuscripts that include plagiarism are rejected. Youll only receive emails if you need to take action. I have an inquiry, I submitted my research article on 27/ 9 / 2022. The manuscript was submitted on January 17, 2023. MDPI joined CRediT (Contributor Roles Taxonomy) early on in the initiatives launch. The Portuguese Materials Society (SPM) , Spanish Materials Society (SOCIEMAT) and Manufacturing Engineering Society (MES) are affiliated with Materials and their members receive a discount on the article processing charges. You can find the median publishing pipeline times for each journal in the section Rapid Publication on the journals webpage. They will be able to advise on any waivers and/or discounts available to you. No need to worry. Could you please contact the guest editor/assistant editor on our behalf to know the problem? Thank you very much! Id encourage you to get in touch with the Editorial Office as soon as you can. MDPI journals are the perfect place for you to publish your work under an open access license, in a fast and straightforward manner. I am following this up for you. Remote Sensing | An Open Access Journal from MDPI However, we know that authors have multiple responsibilities as researchers, and we aim to be flexible as part of our high-quality publishing service experience. Hi, Later my submission went to the Chief Editors Final Decision. Pending major or minor revisions = Author revisions are in progress. Therefore, its hard to comment on what the outcome will be. We have checked everything, spam or junk folders but no response has every been given (apart from the automatic emails from the journal). They should also tell us on advance during the review stage. Hi Ive reached out to the editorial office on your behalf, you should hear back from them soon. The Editorial Office will certainly be able to provide further details. Revised version reviews take about three working days to complete. Should we reach out to the assistant editor? You can simply email them back, in the same thread where they provided you with the first proofreading. The status is still Pending Review. I have contacted with the editorial office but I did not get response. Thanks Pending editor decision = The Academic Editor is making a final decision. Can you please explain the editorial process for papers submitted to special issues (SIs) before reaching the under-review stage? Is not it be revised version revision status? This stage usually takes 1-2 working days. After two rounds of revision and the status is pending decision since 31st may 2022. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); 2023, MDPI Blog is a solution provided by MDPI AG. What Does My MDPI Manuscript Status Mean? - MDPI Blog Who can we ask for help beside assigned editor? Please get in touch with the Sustainability Editorial Office. pending editor decision usually takes 1-2 business days , but its showing from last 23.12.22. But if go through the link the editorial decision is showing rejected and redeclined submission. The status is under review. I would like to know the status of our manuscript jcm-2211571 It shows that status is pending review. Respeceted Sir, Please could you get in touch with the journals Editorial Office? If the status says xml2pdf done after that how much time it takes for online publication of article ?? The IOAP entitles authors to a 10% discount on APCs. What is your experience as reviewer of MDPI and Applied - ResearchGate on 30.12.22 my manuscript status was accepted , then it changed to pending english. You should improve your manuscript based on the feedback provided by the reviewers. Thanks. applied sciencesPending editor decision_ - nxhh.net Now I want to change the submission issue in the same journal, Is this possible to change our submission issue during under review in the same journal? I submitted an article to microorganisms. MDPI journals all have a stringent peer review process to ensure the novelty and scientific accuracy of manuscripts. I went through the portal today and saw that the editors decision is to ask for additional review I am confused what does it mean. Our article is in the same status from the last 7 days. Please reach out to the Assistant Editor or the Editorial Office for further guidance on this matter as it will largely depend on when in the publication process you are in. In this case, you can add the full name in brackets after the initials. Then, I resubmitted the manuscript on 1st of October, it went to peer review, two positive responses one with minor revision and second accepted it. However, when she submitted I understood that it is written: Submitting Author supervisor; Corresponding Author supervisor; Author #1 supervisor; Author #2 me While submitting the paper, I pasted an abstract directly from my latex editor that contains dollar signs $ before a number. Humbly request you Madam, kindly your value-added inputs with regard to the same. Hello. Please contact them to resolve the issue. This form applies to manuscripts that have already been published. Many thanks for the comment. can I ask to remove my name from the article authors list, before the manuscript is accepted? Hi! Now its more than 21 days. Id appreciate it if you could let me know if there has been any development on my submission. Applied sciences 11.17Pending editor decision14. Any feedback will be helpful. You cannot add or remove authors once the paper has been accepted for publication (with rare exceptions). This means you need to submit your manuscript before or on the date outlined on the Special Issue webpage. After I typed Please see in the attachment, I happened to click the submit button. As for the Arxiv submission process, you can refer to their advice on this matter. I submitted the manuscript 6 days ago but still, but it is showing Pending Review Ive read that pending review takes around a few days and I should contact you if it takes more than 5 days. This is inclusive of weekends and holidays. This stage refers to an internal process. Since 10-04-2023 the status of our research paper is "Pending Editor Decision". Hi. One of the Mdpi journals is not accepting authorship change forms (as per the Mdpi website) during the review process. You can expect to receive information about changes soon. MDPIpending editor decision. I submitted my manuscript dentistry-2179056 to Dentistry journal 7/1/2023. This takes around 24 working hours, but can vary depending on staff schedules. This means that your paper is being converted to different formats, including PDF. The typo will be removed by MDPIs in-house English editors during the editorial process. Thank you. If the deadline date is 28.02 what time is the latest I still can submit my manuscript? But what I understand is that the experts review is completed awaiting editor's decision. They will be able to advise you on your specific case. They will be able to provide an update. I and a few of my connections from the USA have submitted valuable papers using the voucher code they got during reviewing process. Thank you. My paper has accepted for publishing. They offer high-quality administrative support and allow Academic Editors to instead focus on the scientific quality of the manuscripts. It will either be peer-reviewed again or sent to the editor for a final decision. In 2022, the average Article Processing Charge (APC), based on list price, was approximately CHF 1935. I paid the APC.

Spokane Ham Radio Frequencies, Articles P

pending editor decision mdpi

• No comments yet.
  • Add a comment