pt cruiser convertible for sale craigslist

and complete maintenance records available upon request. san diego for sale "pt cruiser" - craigslist north jersey cars & trucks - by owner "pt cruiser convertible" - craigslist We test drove the car and had a pre-purchase inspection done at a specialty BMW sales and repair shop. no favorites. new starter, leather seats. title status: clean for sale. CL. By Not sure we talked on the phone from New Hope, AL, By Jonathan Brotherton from Cincinnati Ohio, Southtowne Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC review, AutoNation Audi Volkswagen Spokane review, By Beverley Warner from East Elmhurst, NY. 63,104 miles. transmission: automatic Lay down back seats and its a mini truck. You can see this valuation for yourself on Kelly Blue Book. a virtual appointment! cars & trucks - by dealer, do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers. Payment can be made by: cashier's check, bank wire transfer, cash in person or personal check that clears before delivery. los angeles cars & trucks "pt cruiser convertible" - craigslist. It's been very dependable, good condition interior with some wear on driver's seat edge (11 years of in and out, not torn, just worn). Buyer and Seller hereby agree that New Jersey law shall control for all purposes under this Bill of Sale. Sales tax paid in Florida will be credited in the state in which vehicle will be registered in. New Jersey residents must pay 7% sales tax. size: compact Buyer pays for all shipping charges. las vegas cars & trucks "pt cruiser convertible" - craigslist Inspection companies are available on the internet as well as eBay. Avoid scams, deal locally Rides smoothly. drive: fwd ), as well as a louder horn (can be turned on and off)! all tampa bay. $1000.00 deposit due within 24 hours of auction ending. all. We have a saying; I should have bought it when I saw it Dont let that be you! type: convertible. Its got leg room and it gets good gas mileage. Allow up to 30 days on receipt of title. We combine the finest vehicles, best prices, and impeccable customer service to give you the best vehicle purchase experience in the industry- guaranteed! 3 MONTH WARRANTY! runs and drives great sales tax, licensing and fees not included in sales price. Price(s) include(s) all costs to be paid by a consumer, except for licensing, registration & taxes. Brand new Michelin tires, new tuneup, new oil change. We will not be held responsible for the information provided to us by the vehicles owner or past owners. The car is perfect for someone like me. Car Link Auto Sales. While many of our customers are excited about their new purchase and have inquired about driving their new vehicle home, we always encourage having any older vintage vehicle transported. At $2,900, Is This 2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser A Good Deal? - Jalopnik Extended warranties of up to 4 years/ 48,000 miles are available and feature 24 hour roadside assistance, zero deductible, and can be used at any repair facility in the country! Sort By Chrysler : PT Cruiser GT Dream Cruiser Ltd Ed'n DREAM CRUISER w/ Turbo, Tiptronic Tranny, Sport Exhaust, Leather, +++ . This car is likely to sell soon based on the price, features, and condition. Fr jedes Auto, das wir kennen, erstellen wir daraus eine Fahrzeughistorie und machen diese fr dich zugnglich. They've been in business for 20 years so I trusted them. Western Union), cashier checks, money orders, shipping. Chrysler PT Cruiser Touring Wagon FWD For Sale. by owner + for sale by owner . 2005 PT Cruiser convertible Reduced. You must enable JavaScript to use craigslist. Drive it anywhere, California, Arizona or Florida. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to bid based upon that judgement solely. Dealerships need five reviews in the past 24 months before we can display a rating. DREAM CRUISER GT! Just like any used vehicle you may find some very minor nicks or scratches due to normal use, wear and road debris. An extended warranty may also available for this vehicle. tampa bay. Alert for new Listings. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. Not surprisingly, I did receive top notch service from them this morning. All Rights Reserved. It's been my daily driver since I bought it a few years ago from the original 'Little Old Lady Who Drove it to Church", Garage kept, zipped up a bit by me.. After-market high end Larger capacity exhaust and 5 more HP from the added gizmo so the engine breaths better (I'm not a mechanic, just spent the money to get it zipped up! All financial transactions must be completed before delivery of the vehicle. HEATED SEATS! Visit our website for 68 photos, the free Carfax, online credit application, and more info on this amazing bargain! EXTENDED WARRANTY AVAILABLE 3 MONTHS/ 3,000 MILES This Vehicle is covered by a Limited Warranty. Everything is very well taken care of. inland empire cars & trucks "pt cruiser" - craigslist. cars & trucks. Over 5 million AutoCheck reports are run by consumers, dealers and auto auctions each month. It's available for viewing at my House Sale in Upper Saddle River on Friday 12/12 10-4 and Sat 12/13 11-2, asking $5500 or best offer!! We at Stellar Autos deliver the finest quality pre owned automobiles without the mega dealership price! post. CL. Tipps und Tricks fr den sicheren Gebrauchtwagenkauf. drive: fwd This car is #2680 of the Series 2 Dream Cruiser production and there is a badge in the center of the dash stating itpowered by a High Output 2.4L TurboCharged 4 cylinder engine coupled to a Heavy Duty 5 speed manual transmission and all 4 corner Disc brakes, it has plenty of GO and WHOA !!! Have also replaced water pump, rear shocks + front struts, transmission, timing belt, serp belt, fan assembly, control arm bushings, motor mounts, etc within the last several months . our tools to get details such as qualifying cars, test drive options, . SERIOUS BIDDERS ONLY! I will continue to purchase my vehicles from them and when given the chance, I always speak highly of them to friends I know that are contemplating a purchase of a new vehicle. Great place to purchase your next vehicle. seattle cars & trucks "pt cruiser convertible" - craigslist Gebrauchtwagen-Schnppchen knnen sich als teure Fehler erweisen. It's a great vehicle. drive: fwd for sale. Condition Report Excellent Interior Excellent Carpets Excellent Seats Excellent Dashboard Excellent Panels / Headliner Excellent Exterior Excellent Original Paint Excellent Trim Condition Excellent Glass Condition Excellent Convertible Top No Visible Rust No Known Accidents No Known Bodywork Fully Detailed Tires & Wheels Falken Tires 75% Tread Remaining Premium Wheels Spare Never Used Condition Vehicle History Report Kelley Blue Book Used Car Retail Report 2005 PT Cruiser Engine: 2.4L 4 CYLINDER Gasoline Trans: 5 Spd Automatic Mileage: 43,745 Equipment Air Conditioning Power Steering Power Windows Power Locks Driver's Air Bag Passenger Air Bag Tilt Steering Wheel Cruise Control AM/FM Stereo CD Player CD Changer ABS (4-Wheel) Traction Control System Leather Premium Wheels Kelley Blue Book Suggested Retail Value $8,480 , 2011 Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc. (Feb-Mar, 2011 Edition for Florida). 2005 Chrysler PT Cruiser for Sale (with Photos) - CARFAX I contacted J-Linn through their website (J-LinnMotors.net) and filled out their Secure Loan Application. Not all customers will qualify. I love how it handles, very sporty and responsive. options close. 2005 Chrysler PT Cruiser GT2 Turbo Convertible Automatic Transmission 2.4 Liter Turbo Engine Power Convertible top, excellent condition Air Conditioner and Heater fully functional New Heated Leather Front Seats with matching Rear Seats Power Driver Bucket Seat with Arm Rest Fog Lights Custom Paint, Spoiler and Taillight Covers New Tires Very comfortable driving vehicle. cylinders: 4 cylinders chattanooga > Be aware in Bidding, that it is a Manual 5 Speed. refresh results with search filters open search menu. Successful buyer collects vehicle.Note: Sale is final. (Yes, I still listen to my music that way!) Beautiful styling and reliability all in one. for sale. paint color: blue Most of our vehicles listed will sell before the auction ends. Trim Limited Edition Dream Cruiser Convertible 2 Door. call/text (302)214-0559 Paying CASH! CL. The first question I asked was "Are you going to be able to finance me?" south florida for sale "chrysler pt cruiser" - craigslist size: compact 2007 Chrysler Pt cruiser convertible. jersey shore for sale "pt convertible" - craigslist WARRANTY . New Jersey residents must pay 7% sales tax. A negotiable dealer documentary service fee of up to $200.00 may be added to the sale price or to the capitalized cost Don't forget to ask about our 1st time buyer program. transmission: automatic. It has 215hp fed through a 5-speed manual that makes the car very quick. transmission: automatic inland empire. Maintenance and check engine lights and related issues are the responsibility of the new owner. Meticulously maintained and garaged. Also be known that with any old car, you may have to do repairs, maintenance and or TLC due to the nature of their age. CARFAX ist ein internationaler Anbieter von Gebrauchtwagenhistorien mit dem Ziel, den Gebrauchtwagenmarkt transparenter und die Straen weltweit sicherer zu machen. I just bought a 2005 Chrysler PT Cruiser GT Turbo from a used car dealership in Virginia Beach to replace my 2007 Chrysler PT Cruiser (base model) that I had wrecked. CALL 727-260-7125 NOW! We can deliver your vehicle with our own equipment anywhere in the Northeast for $2.00 a loaded mile + tolls. Being a 13 year old car, please expect some minor wear. for sale. CL. There are several websites and forums specific to these wonderful cars such as West Valley Cruisers, etc, and they offer lots of information !!! Working Juke Box, 3D Color Back Window Etching, Wood Rear Floor Etc. They do not represent a financing offer or a guarantee of credit from the seller. los angeles cars & trucks "pt cruiser convertible" - craigslist Warranty This vehicle is being sold as is, where is with no warranty, expressed written or implied. Hi I am selling my 05 PT Cruiser it is very clean with only 35000 miles on it.The car is set up for towing behind a RV. Series 2. Calls may be prerecorded. I have done my best to accurately describe this vehicle. Thanks Gary! Features and Options: 4Cyl Turbo Engine Limited Edition Automatic Transmission Power Steering Power Disc Brakes Power Windows AM/FM CD Player Custom Lighting Throughout Rear Juke Box Wood Flooring Tons Of ChromeHigh Dollar Custom 1 Owner Car! Stellar Autos will collect sales tax on all applicable residents residing in the state of Florida. We have had only 2 issues with it over the years, an ac line and the intake manifold upper and lower gasket needed replacing. Used 2005 Chrysler PT Cruiser GT 7,900 96,604 miles See estimated payment Sport Durst Mazda Of Goldsboro KBB.com Dealer Rating 4.8 (919) 583-7136 | Confirm Availability Advertisement Used 2005 Chrysler PT Cruiser Touring 7,496 99,551 miles See estimated payment AutoNation INFINITI Tustin KBB.com Dealer Rating 5.0 (714) 617-2129 | Only 40k miles! Find cars & trucks for sale in Atlanta, GA. Craigslist helps you find the goods and services you need in your community . Please contact us before coming 727 776 3730 COMPANY POLICIES REGARDING BIDDING, PAYMENT, AND DELIVERY Winning bidder must send a $350 deposit within 24 hours of the auction closing by Pay Pal, wire transfer, certified check via priority mail, contact by e-mail or telephone to confirm intent to purchase. DREAM CRUISER GT CONVERTIBLE! It is a fun car to drive and being a 4 door hatchback makes it very versatile to boot !!! The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. CLEAN CARFAX! Do not wait until the end of the auction and lose your dream car. price sold by type model year . 3 Great Deals out of 372 listings starting at $990. 2023 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. CD player + cassette player, premium wheels, automatic transmission, abs brakes, cruise control, compass. They had around four cars that met my criteria, being low miles and mechanically sound. Quality, price and stress free transactions are what make Stellar Autos your choice for your next pre owned auto! Posted 09 Feb 2021 02:06 am by turbo1013. CLEAN CARFAX! Factory installed privacy glass, power moonroof and a unique Mopar Inca Gold factory color. - SECOND CHANCE OFFERS Future Classics LLC will on occasion send out Second Chance Offers at the end of our auctions to the top bidders. northwest CT for sale by owner "pt cruiser" - craigslist for sale. Research, compare, and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 30 PT Cruiser models nationwide. 2005 Chrysler PT Cruiser Convertible Catalogs. no favorites. DONT PASS THIS ONE BY! ONLY 43K MILES! To find matches in your area, please try adjusting your filters. corvus11xx. The buyer is responsible for any additional tax over 6% to be paid to your home State when registering your vehicle. Very clean inside The exterior is what I call "Cherry Wine", a brighter than "burgundy" color. It is a nice paint job, and also has the "Dream Package" rear upper spoiler. The odometer says approx. title status: clean by owner + for sale by owner . all. for sale. My vehicle match maker Gary Longo, matched me with a wonderful vehicle, a Honda CR-V. Other taxes may apply. inland empire cars & trucks "pt cruiser" - craigslist Contact us at 732-370-8800 for a credit application. Use our tools to contact the dealership to schedule 2.4L Turbo +200 hp. The owner or previous owner of the vehicle gave all information; we cannot guarantee the vehicles history and can only go by the information that was provided to us. account. all. tampa bay cars & trucks "pt cruiser convertible" - craigslist cars & trucks 25; auto parts 14; auto wheels & tires 11 + show 42 more press to search craigslist. cars & trucks - by owner, do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers. We reserve the right to cancel bids from those with excessive negative feedback. Wie USA, Osteuropa und deutsche Prfstellen darin verwickelt sind, erzhlt dieser Dokumentarfilm vom SWR. If so, that warranty will be included if the full advertised price is paid for the vehicle plus dealer fee, tax, and tag. It's a fun car, and my second PT Cruiser. You can get more information about this car from your couch through DREAM CRUISER GT CONVERTIBLE! No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. 2005 LIMITED EDITION DREAM CRUISER TURBO MODEL IN GREAT CONDITION WITH LOW MILES 67,300 COST $32,000 WHEN NEWLOCATION - LAS VEGAS / HENDERSON NEVADA - LOCAL PICKUP ONLY $5,250.00 which is about 84 % LESS what we paid for it when new If you understand cars you will know this NOT the average plain vanilla PT Cruiser. Call us at 732-370-8800 with your questions. 2023-04-24 18:19, VIN: 3C3JY55X26T232731 This bears repeating: SUPER CLEAN INCA GOLD 2002 PT DREAM CRUISER Series 1. Storage fees of thirty five dollars per day incur after the fifth day if no prior arrangement are made. We will only accept Wire Transfer as payment from out of country buyers. INFINITY STEREO! We're looking to find a good owner for this car. long beach > Stellar Autos Pompano Beach FL Contact Moe or Jeff Stellar Autos Phone: 727-260-7125 Fax: 954-623-3700 Contact Moe or Jeff Stellar Autos for more information Phone: 727-260-7125 Fax: 954-623-3700 Request More Info It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed.

John Griffin Obituary Near Alabama, Armslist Oklahoma Rifles, Articles P

pt cruiser convertible for sale craigslist

• No comments yet.
  • Add a comment